Note: This article covers uninstalling mmhmm for Windows which is a legacy application. Click here to learn how to uninstall current versions of mmhmm. Download mmhmm desktop for the most up to date experience on Windows.
This article covers how to uninstall mmhmm for Windows from your computer.
- Search for mmhmm in the Windows Start menu.
- Right-click on the app in your Start menu or type in mmhmm and click Uninstall, which will open up the Programs and Features page.
- Highlight the mmhmm app on the Programs and Features page, and click Uninstall.
- Confirm that you want to uninstall mmhmm in the following dialogue box, and wait for the uninstaller to complete.
- Once the uninstaller completes running, you're all finished.
If you happen to see the mmhmm camera in your video conferencing apps after uninstalling, please restart that app. If you still see it there, try restarting your computer.