Note: This article covers sharing your phone's screen on mmhmm for Windows which is a legacy application. Download mmhmm desktop for the most up to date experience on Windows.
Device screen sharing is supported on mmhmm for Windows but it requires extra steps. Your device will not automatically appear in the mmhmm sharing window. You must use a third-party app like AirServer:
- Download and install AirServer onto your computer.
- After installation, access the AirServer app on your phone.
・If you have an iPhone or iPad, you can mirror your screen wirelessly using AirPlay.
・If you have an Android phone or tablet, use this guide from AirServer to set up your device.
- From there, connect your device to your PC.
- In mmhmm for Windows, add a Screenshare slide by selecting New Slide, then Screenshare.
- Choose the AirServer window to share your device screen in mmhmm. Then click Share.