This article will cover how to record a video on mmhmm for web.
Don’t see the answer to your question? If you’re having technical difficulties or want to suggest a topic for this guide, click here to submit a request or email us at email@example.com.
Table of contents
Recording a video
- In a web browser, navigate to mmhmm TV and click on “Launch mmhmm” on the top right-hand side of the window. This will open a recording session in a new tab.
- If this is your first time recording a video on mmhmm for web, you will be asked to give mmhmm access to your camera and microphone. Click "Allow".
- Click the red "Record" button to start your recording. mmhmm will ask you to log into your account if you have not done so already. Your recording will start after a three second countdown. During this time, you can click the "Stop" button to stop the recording process.
- Click "Pause" to pause recording. A new window will appear where you can review your recorded video. You will also have the following options:
Discard Delete and remove your recorded video. Clicking this button will prompt you to confirm your choice. Resume Resume recording. You recording will resume after a three second countdown. Save Save and share your recording to mmhmm TV.
- Click "Save" once you're ready to save and share your video on mmhmm TV. You will see a progress bar letting you know once your video has been successfully uploaded.
- Give your video a title and choose your videos privacy settings in the dialog box that appears. You may also copy the link to the video by clicking "Copy link" or editing the video's settings by clicking "All settings". If you want to watch your video, click on “View video”.
Enhancing your recording
You can enhance your recording by inviting others to join your recording session, adding slides and visuals to your video, selecting your video background, and changing your appearance. Click on the links below to learn more.