This article is meant to be a user manual of sorts, so read it in its entirety or use the table of contents to jump around. Check out other articles in this user manual on the right-hand side of this page.
Table of contents
How to switch between the front and rear cameras
Use the camera button on the bottom left-hand side of the screen to switch between the front and rear cameras.
- First, make sure to select the "Camera" button on the left-hand side menu.
- Then, tap the camera button to switch between the front and back cameras.
How to position yourself on screen
To position yourself in your desired location, use one finger and tap and drag yourself where you want to be. You can also adjust your size and rotation, as described below.
- Use the front camera to show yourself and your friend in the same room. You can also switch to your rear camera to put yourself on top of what's in front of you.
- Drag the slider on the top of the screen (right-hand side of the screen in portrait mode) to zoom in and out of the back camera. This slider will only appear if you are using your rear camera as your background.
- With two fingers, pinch to zoom in and out of the front camera to change your size. Note that this will not work if you are solely using your front camera.
Note: You can also rotate yourself by using two fingers and rotating them on the screen next to your face as shown in the example below.