Last updated: September 29, 2021
The following guidelines supplement the mmhmm Terms of Service. As an mmhmm user, you are required to follow these policies to help ensure the integrity and safety of using mmhmm.
You may not use Content in our Services that:
- Infringe the intellectual property rights (such as copyright, trademark, or similar rights), or other third party rights (such as publicity, privacy, or similar rights)
- Is harmful, threatening, violent, sexually explicit, abusive, harassing, libelous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, invasive of another’s privacy, or hateful
- You don’t have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (e.g., inside information, confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements, or protected health information or other personally identifiable information).
- Is created in a manner that violates human rights, including but not limited to activities such as debt bondage, forced labor, child slavery, or other oppressive practices.
- Is not compliant with any laws or regulations applicable to the Content you access, create, or share while using the Service.
We reserve the right to make a determination as to whether your Content is acceptable, in our sole discretion.
Use of the Services
The license we grant to you to use our Services are conditioned upon your proper use of our Services. Below are restrictions on our license. You may not:
- Use the Services for any unauthorized or illegal purposes, and you agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations in your jurisdiction.
- Use any third-party services in connection with the Service in violation of any third party policies or requirements, or in some other manner that violates laws or regulations protecting any other person or property.
- Use the Services to transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional materials.
- Upload, promote, or distribute software viruses or any other kind of mechanism that attempts to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- Interfere with our servers or third-party services utilized with the Service, or with the services and networks of the service providers we use to help deliver the Service.
- Access or attempt to access the Service by any means other than through the software we provide. And don’t use the Service in a manner that could lead to the interruption of access to the Service for others.
- Make unauthorized copies of software related to our Services.
We reserve the right to make a determination as to whether your use of our Services is acceptable, in our sole discretion. Please note that violations of these restrictions may result in immediate termination of your account and access to our Services without notice.