It’s your show.
Hi there! If you’re like us, you’re spending a lot more time on video than ever before. With mmhmm, we’re trying to make that a bit more fun and engaging. Clear, compelling video communication should be easy for everyone.
This document is meant to be a user manual of sorts, so read it in its entirety or use the table of contents to jump around. Don’t see the answer to your question? If you’re having technical difficulties or want to suggest a topic for this guide, drop us a line at email@example.com.
Table of contents
- 1: Installation and setup
- 2: Adjusting your appearance
- 3: Adjusting your rooms (or backgrounds)
- 4: Creating a presentation with slides
- 5: Recording your mmhmm presentation
- 6: Copilot: Presenting with a co-presenter
- 7: mmhmm Premium
- 8: Improving performance
- 9: Gestures, hotkeys, and shortcuts
- 10: Glossary
Gestures, hotkeys, and shortcuts
Mmhmm keyboard shortcuts and mouse gestures make using mmhmm much more convenient for power users and mmhmm pros. These shortcuts and gestures help you do things faster, so you and your audience won’t get distracted while you look for menus and buttons.