It’s your show.
Hi there! If you’re like us, you’re spending a lot more time on video than ever before. With mmhmm, we’re trying to make that a bit more fun and engaging. Clear, compelling video communication should be easy for everyone.
This document is meant to be a user manual of sorts, so read it in its entirety or use the table of contents to jump around. Don’t see the answer to your question? If you’re having technical difficulties or want to suggest a topic for this guide, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Table of contents
- 1: Installation and setup
- 2: Adjusting your appearance
- 3: Adjusting your rooms (or backgrounds)
- 4: Creating a presentation with slides
- 5: Recording your mmhmm presentation
- 6: Copilot: Presenting with a co-presenter
- 7: mmhmm Premium
- 8: Improving performance
- 9: Gestures, hotkeys, and shortcuts
- 10: Glossary
Presenting with a co-presenter: mmhmm Copilot
mmhmm Copilot allows two people to link their mmhmm presentations.
In this linked state, changes made in Presenter 1’s mmhmm window are shown in Presenter 2’s mmhmm window. Either co-presenter can advance the slides, allowing one person to “drive” for the other. For the audience, the slides are shown at the same time by both presenters, no matter who is talking.
How to link presentations in Copilot
- Your co-presenter must also have mmhmm.
- Make sure you both have selected mmhmm as the camera in your video conferencing tool.
- Then the main presenter creates the link by clicking the “Copilot” button in the mmhmm toolbar
- Copy the URL that appears, then send this URL to your co-presenter
- When the co-presenter clicks the URL, you’ll see a confirmation that they’ve successfully linked to your presentation
At this point, your presentations will be linked, and any added, removed, or reordered slide changes either of you make will be reflected in real time on the screen of the other person. When you both join the video call, either of you can control the slides and toggle their visibility.
Using Copilot rooms
In the Rooms catalog, select a Copilot room (any room with the two-person icon) to thematically join your backgrounds so you appear to be in the same place.