Table of contents
On the top right-hand side of the mmhmm window, you'll find the Presenter and Room panels. These panels allow you to customize how you and your slides appear to your audience.
|mmhm for Mac||
mmhmm for Windows
This is where you can customize how you appear in mmhmm.
- Opacity - change how “see-through” you appear within the Stage. Click on the button on the left side of the slider to fade yourself out entirely and disappear, or use the / hot-key to toggle between invisible and visible.
Note: Using a two-finger swipe up and down your trackpad will also accomplish this.
- Camera size - adjust how big you appear on the Stage.
- Anchor - Select which corner you minimize to or enlarge from when adjusting your camera size.
- Frame - select from a full silhouette or a round or square mask that frames your face.
- Effects - Use cool effects to change up your stage presence. You can add color, a pixelated effect, or anything in between.
Note: To use all of the rooms mmhmm has to offer, you must upgrade to mmhmm Premium. Click here to learn more.
The Rooms panel is where you can choose your Room and adjust your settings. All Rooms have adjustable settings. To view them, click a Room, then click the gear icon in the lower right corner of the Rooms thumbnail. These settings only affect the room you have selected.
- Click the Gear icon on each room to change the tilt of your slides as well as create a bit of customization in Dynamic Rooms.
- Rearrange your Rooms in the Rooms panel by dragging and dropping them in your preferred order. This will also correspond with the (⌘0-9) keyboard shortcut.
- Add a new room by clicking + Add Room and uploading your favorite image.