If you're looking to use mmhmm with your preferred presentation software, you have a couple of options:
- Use an mmhmm screen share slide to share your PowerPoint window to mmhmm
- Export your slides as images to bring them into mmhmm
Use an mmhmm screen share slide to share your PowerPoint window to mmhmm
Keynote, PowerPoint, and Google Slides have a feature called "present to window" that makes it significantly easier to share the contents of a presentation without making the toolbars and presenter notes visible to your audience. In any of these programs, first, present to a new window, then use an mmhmm screen share slide to select that new window to present.
Here's how to do that on either platform:
- Sharing a PowerPoint slide show in 'Window' mode
- How to use Keynote’s new Play Slideshow in Window feature with videoconferencing services
- Present with Google Slides in Browser Mode
Export your slides as images to bring them into mmhmm
To import slides into mmhmm from another service, you must first export your slides as images.
- How to export Google Slides as images
- How to export PowerPoint slides as images
- How to export Keynote slides as images
- To make sure the slide is 1920 x 1080p, in Keynote, navigate to View > Inspector > Document > Slide Size and update the size accordingly.
Once you've exported the file, unzip them, and drag the files into the mmhmm slide tray towards the bottom of the screen.