This article covers how to share your mobile device's screen as a slide in mmhmm Studio.
Table of contents
Share an iOS device's screen
- Plug your device into your Mac with a Lightning cable.
- If your device asks if you want to trust your computer, choose Trust.
- In mmhmm, click on New Slide > This Mac or iOS Device.
- Choose your device from the share window. Then, click on the Share button.
Share a non-Apple device screen
If you have a different type of device, such as an Android phone or tablet, or if you want to share wirelessly via AirPlay or Chromecast, try using a third-party app like AirServer:
- Download and install AirServer onto your computer.
- After installation, access the AirServer app on your phone.
• If you have an iPhone or iPad, you can mirror your screen wirelessly using AirPlay.
• If you have an Android phone or tablet, use this guide from AirServer to set up your device.
- From there, you should see the name of your Mac. Select it.
- Add a Screen Share slide.
- Choose the AirServer window to share your device screen in mmhmm.