You can share your iOS device screen on your mmhmm call or presentation.
Note: While mmhmm does not natively support sharing non-iOS device screens (Android phones or tablets), you can use third-party applications to do so.
- Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to your Mac with a Lightning cable.
- If your device asks if you want to trust this computer, click Trust.
- A popup may appear asking if Is this Lightning adapter connecting a pair of headphones? If so, tap Other Device.
- On your Mac, open QuickTime Player.
- In the menu bar, go to File and select New Movie Recording.
- A new QuickTime window will appear. On the right of the record icon, click the down arrow and select your iOS device. Leave this window open.
- In mmhmm, add a new Share Screen slide.
- In the window that appears, select the QuickTime Player - Movie Recording window. Then, click Share.
You should now see your iOS device screen appear as a screen share slide in mmhmm.