Note: Bluetooth controllers currently only work in mmhmm Studio.
Controllers that work with mmhmm
These wireless clickers and controllers are verified to work with mmhmm:
- Logitech Spotlight
- Logitech R500s
- Keyspan by Tripp Lite
- Xbox One controller
- PS4 DualShock 4 Wireless Controller
- PS5 DualSense™ Wireless Controller
Connect your controller
1. Connect your controller via Bluetooth
Pairing your controller to your computer may vary slightly depending on your controller model. You should always initiate pairing via the controller (read your controller's manual for the exact steps to do so.) Once pairing has been initiated, open your computer's Bluetooth settings, find your controller in the list, and connect to it.
2. Open and update mmhmm
Make sure mmhmm Studio is open and updated to the latest version.
- To check your version of mmhmm Studio: In the mmhmm menu bar, go to mmhmm > About mmhmm Studio.
- To update mmhmm Studio: In the mmhmm menu bar, go to mmhmm > Check for Updates...
3. Have fun
The app should be ready to go right out of the box. The chart below shows the PS4 controller's button mapping to mmhmm.
Don’t see the answer to your question? If you’re having technical difficulties or want to suggest a topic for this guide, submit a support ticket or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.