Here are the most useful keystrokes and short-cuts. Learn them to become an mmhmm master:
- , (comma) toggles slides between off and the "default "slide view
- . (period) toggles slides between "default "slide view and "full-frame" slide view.
- / (forward slash) toggles Hide Me on and off
- a toggles Away on and off
- Right and Left arrow keys move to the next and previous slides.
- ⌘-R resets the video of you to default settings. This is your best friend.
- ⌘-1 through ⌘-9 quickly switches between the first nine rooms.
- ⌘-. (command period) stops a recording that's in progress
- Clicking and dragging your head makes you move around the room without moving in your chair. Sorcery!
- Pinching and Zooming on the trackpad makes you shrink and grow.
- Scrolling with two fingers makes you fade.
Magic Mouse shortcuts:
- One-finger scrolling over your video makes you fade.
- Command-scrolling over your video makes you shrink and grow.