Here are the most useful keystrokes and short-cuts. Learn them to become an mmhmm master.
- , (comma) - Toggles slides on and off
- . (period) - Toggles fullscreen slides
- / (forward slash) - Toggles camera on and off
- A - Toggles away screen on and off
- P - Toggles the laser pointer on and off
- →/← (left arrow/right arrow) - Next/previous slide
- ⌘ Delete (command + delete) - Delete selected slide
- ⌘R (command + R)- Reset your camera to default settings
- ⌘0 (command + 0) through (command + 9) - Switch between the first nine rooms. Learn how to customize which rooms are mapped to which hotkeys.
- ⌘. (command + period)- Stops a recording that's in progress
- ⌘↑ (command + up arrow)- Increase presenter size by 20%
- ⌘↓ (command + down arrow) - Decrease presenter size by 20%
- ⌘← (command + left arrow) - Change presenter anchor to the bottom left
- ⌘→ (command + right arrow) - Change presenter anchor to the bottom right
- ⌘⌥← (command + option + left arrow) - Change presenter anchor to the top left
- ⌘⌥→ (command + option + right arrow) - Change the presenter anchor to the top right
- ⌘- (command + dash) - Stops the recording currently in progress
- ^⇥ (control + tab) - Navigate to next presentation tab
- ^⇧ (control + shift + tab) - Navigate to previous presentation tab
- Click and drag your camera to reposition yourself on the stage
- Two-finger pinch - Change camera size
- Two-finger scroll - Change presenter opacity
- When the laser pointer is activated, click and hold down the mouse button to draw with it. The trail you make with your cursor won't disappear until you let go.
Magic Mouse shortcuts:
- One-finger scrolling over your video makes you fade.
- Command-scrolling over your video makes you shrink and grow.