There are two methods to cancel your mmhmm for Teams account. Read below to learn more.
How to cancel your Teams account
Note: The steps below will only cancel your account, it will not automatically request a refund for you. Click here to learn how to request a refund for your Teams account.
- Navigate to your Teams account page by clicking on this link and logging in.
- Click "CANCEL MMHMM FOR TEAMS" at the bottom of the screen. Optionally, you may choose to give a reason as to why you want to cancel your account. Your subscription will remain active until the next billing date, which will be indicated on the page, as shown below.
- Log into your Teams Admin console.
- Click on "Billing" in the menu on the left-hand side of the page, which will take you to the "Billing" page.
- Click on “Manage >” next to the "Annual subscription" header.
- Select “Cancel subscription” and click on the blue “SAVE” button to confirm your selection. Your subscription will remain active until the next billing date, which will be indicated on the page, as shown below.