Table of contents
Note: mmhmm desktop is currently in beta. Read mmhmm desktop beta to learn more.
mmhmm desktop for Mac requires macOS 12.3 or later.
Required operating system and hardware
- OS: Microsoft Windows 10
Running Windows build #17134 or later.
(Updated May 2018 or later.)
or Microsoft Windows 11
- Processor: 64-bit Intel or AMD based processor
(32-bit and ARM-based systems are not supported. This includes Surface Pro X devices).
- GPU: OpenGL 4.1 compatible graphics card
Preferred operating system and hardware
Dedicated Graphics Card
100MB of available storage
Updated device drivers
To use GIPHY slides:
- Microsoft Edge Webview 2 Runtime
- Microsoft .NET Framework
If you are seeing an error that says "your system does not meet the minimum requirements to run mmhmm," click here.
We recommend using mmhmm for web in Google Chrome. mmhmm web will work in most web browsers, but some will have limitations:
- Google Chrome - Full functionality.
- Mozilla Firefox - No recording option.
- Safari - No ability to present the mmhmm camera. Share screen only allows you to share your entire screen. There is no option to share an individual desktop window.
mmhmm Studio requires macOS 11 (Big Sur) or later.
All versions of mmhmm require internet access to the following hosts:
All communication with these hosts is over TLS, using port 443
Don’t see the answer to your question? If you’re having technical difficulties or want to suggest a topic for this guide, click here to submit a support ticket or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.