The pandemic has brought major changes to education, radically shifting how teachers reach students. In these unprecedented times, we think mmhmm can help teachers make online learning fun and engaging; that’s why we’re offering students and educators one free year of mmhmm Premium.
Note: If you fall into one of those categories, we’ll need to verify your school email address first.
Here’s how to sign up
- If you’re new to mmhmm, download the app and create an account with your school email.
- Once you have an account, or if you’ve already signed up, go to account.mmhmm.app/education and log in using your registered e-mail address and password.
- Enter your school e-mail address, school website, and choose from the drop-down list of roles.
- Verify your e-mail by following the link we send to your school email address.
- Approvals can take up to five business days to complete. Once approved, your account will reflect the additional 12 months of Premium.
Don’t see the answer to your question? If you’re having technical difficulties or want to suggest a topic for this guide, click here to submit a support ticket or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.