Channels allow you to organize videos around a specific topic and share them with others.
Table of contents
Browse existing channels
- In a web browser, navigate to ooo.mmhmm.app and log in with your mmhmm account.
- Click Channels in the left-hand side navigation bar. This will show a list of all available channels by scrolling through the list. Click on a channel to watch videos that are a part of that channel.
- Sort the channels list by alphabetical order, creation date, and the number of members or videos by clicking on the Sort dropdown under the "Channels" header.
- Click the Join conversation button on the top-right hand side of the channel page to put you in an open mmhmm conversation room where others can join.
If the conversation button is blue, that means no one is in the conversation. Click the button to be the first one in the room!
If the button is green, that means there are people in the conversation. Click the button to join them!
Join existing channels
Hover over a channel and click the blue Join button to join the channel.
You can also join the channel by selecting the channel and clicking the Join channel button under the channel title.
Create a channel
- In a web browser, navigate to mmhmm TV and log in with your mmhmm account.
- Click Channels in the left-hand side navigation bar.
- Next, click + Create a Channel on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Give your channel a name and description so people know what it's about.
- Choose your channel's privacy settings by selecting it from the drop-down menu.
You can choose between three choices:
- Anyone at your organization can join and post.
- Anyone at your organization can join.
- Only people that you've shared the channel with can join.
- Optionally, include a conversation link for the channel by clicking the slider on the right-hand side. Members can join the conversation at any time. Conversations are limited to 10 participants.
- Click Create to create your channel.