Everything you need to know about using mmhmm
How to use mmhmm TV beta
Getting started with mmhmm TV beta
This is an archive of our releases. For the most recent release notes, please visit the mmhmm blog.
Questions? We've got answers (or find out how to ask your own).
Getting started with mmhmm
Creating a presentation
- How do I configure my audio settings to support the sound from my video slides?
- How do I use mmhmm with presentation slides from Google Slides / Keynote / PowerPoint?
- Which file formats work with mmhmm?
- How do I show my phone or tablet in mmhmm?
- How do I remove the mmhmm logo watermark from my presentation?
- What do the sliders and buttons in the Presenter and Room panels do?
Connecting to a meeting or other app
Configuring your mmhmm Business account
- How do I add or remove members from my Business account?
- How do I add a custom Room for my Business team?
- If someone on my team already has a standard mmhmm account, how do I add them to a Business account?
- What happens to my personal mmhmm account if I become a member of an mmhmm Business account?
- How do I cancel my mmhmm Business account?
Find help and share your ideas.
- I just upgraded to the Mac 2.0 and I don’t see my mmhmm files. Where are my presentations?
- Why am I not receiving password reset emails?
- Why has mmhmm taken over or "hijacked" my video conferencing camera?
- Why do my slides appear blurry to my audience when presenting on Zoom/Meet?
- When I create a screen share slide, I don't see the window I want to share
- The video slide I've added isn't playing the sound from the video file
- See all 11 articles